Create Cash Receipt Journal in Business Central
Cash Receipt Journal
The Cash Receipt Journal is a general journal that is optimized for receiving payments. The posted sales invoices open for the Accounts Receivable department to close (apply) when payment is received.
- Document Type: Type of document that the entry on journal line, for Customer receiving select Payment.
- Account Type: Type of account that the entry on journal line, for Customer receiving select Customer.
- Bal. Account Type: Type of account that balancing entry is posted to, like Bank Account or Cash Account.
- Bal. Account No: Select the specific account from where amount is deducted like GIRO Bank.
- Applies-to Doc Type: Type of document for that this journal line is posted like Invoice or Credit Memo.
- Applies-to Doc No.: Select the relevant invoice for which you want to pay.
- Click on Post/Print --> Post to post this journal.
- You can find its effect on Customer Ledger Entries. Click on Search icon and type Customer Ledger Entries.
this is how you can create "Cash Receipt Journal" in Business Central.
Leave your questions, queries and suggestion in comment box below.